Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The little celebrations thread ^_^

The little celebrations thread ^_^ Inagi's Avatar
    Cleverly hidden in the back of a carboard box/ base

The little celebrations thread ^_^

For all the things that happen in your life, that you wanna shout about, but not enough to open a whole journal for.

To start off, I'd like to say I got me first Girlfriend yesterday ^_^

Funny story about it

So last night I was talking to micaela over MSN (She's on of my friends at the homeschool center, we talk after classes etc.) And my friend Jon tells her that I like her.

When she told me he told her that, I swear I wanted to bat him right in the face XD..

But, she asked if it was true..so..I figured "Y'know what? Every time I've said no to this question, something bad happened." And I typed this really ong 300 character message (Which is alot considering I was on my phone ), basically saying "yes" lol.

Turns out she likes me too, and so now we're uh, "more then friends" (Cause her mum doesn't want her to be "full-on-dating"

So..

[Insert Happy-Dance Here.]
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

My raving sister, BleachFanGirl!

Crazed Trivia Addicted Cousin, Squall333!

My Trivia-Obsessed brother, Phantom!

My dragon impaling father, Dragoon_Nick!

My crazy aunt, Tiger Lily!

Pilot Extraordinare Brother, FF-Fan Cid!

Maniacal Menacing Brother, Momo Mastermind

My Vampire-Obsessed Sister, Vampiric Delirium!

My Semi-Insane fighter cousin, Celtic_Silver!

My Tree-Hugging Superhero Cousin, FFGuru

Feel free to pm me and join /\/\

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Haha, cool. Congrats on the new girlfriend.

Little things that happen in my life?

Well, I have a really nice boyfriend who wants to work full-time so we can get an apartment... that's a nice feeling.

Also, I love my hamsters Jari and Sari.

Um... Also, I'm proud of my new painting... It's in my art thread. And um, I wish people would look and comment more, because I like to know where I go wrong, or what people like about my work. I'm not hinting, I swear!

What other good stuff has happened? Oh! Today, I ate a lot. It's a rare occurance, but I feel really good.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

I caught a mother ****ing Shiny Pidgey!

Only a few people realize how awesome it is too catch a shiny Pidgey... its like the ultimate achievement you can make. Its better than catching a Mewtwo with a normal ball, its like the ultimate victory of a true pokemon trainer. I am going to cherish it as much as possible.

Shinny Pidgey FUCK YEAH!

That One Guy The little celebrations thread ^_^ dimmufan's Avatar
    I finally got me a hellaciously bad-ass bowling ball. I've been wanting to get one for about a year now, but I never really had enough money. I finally found one on ebay for $200 cheaper then I could buy at the bowling alley. Brand new and never been used. I got a really great deal. Bowling FTW!
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot or drinking, if you're one of the 98% who has, then post this in your signature.

Air from my lungs. The little celebrations thread ^_^ Violet's Avatar
    Well, I decided to start learning how to use RPG Maker XP, because I always liked the idea of making my own game. I can't wait to become more experienced with it. I have Paint Shop Pro 8, too, so I can make sprites pretty good . Umm.. Nothing much else has happened to celebrate for, as I've been doing nothing but going online and working on RPG Maker and drawing friends pictures.

Ok so..
    Here's what happened to me todays.

I went to the homeschool center, had sociology, and generally me, micaela, and a few other guys stay and talk for an hour or so.

She lurved the present I gave her (I gave her this golden heart ornament with some spirallish designs in it) , and she was laying her head on my shoulder n stuff.

and then she told me she was playing at Belk today at 6, so I went. (For those who dont know, Belk is what parisians used to be, in malls n stuff)

I vilmed her playing (Her and a friend were playing Christmas music, she plays the Viola [A bigger and deeper sounding violin, basically] and her friend plays the cello)

Afterwards we went to eat at the food court place..chinese ftw.

Then we went to a few shops and..well..shopped XD

Twas a good night ^_^

Edit: And now I have I got a rep level up! Thanks everyone ^^
    Last edited by Inagi; 12-05-2007 at 06:33 AM.
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

I had a lovely dream last night/this morning. There was a wedding of sorts, so everyone was in suits looking extraordinarily pimp. I have no idea who was getting married or why I was there. I don't remember the wedding ceremony either. What I do remember however is what happened next...

For reasons that I'm not entirely sure of, after the wedding there was to be a battle of epic proportions. I don't know how the guests were divided up, but my first clear memory of this dream involved me standing around with at least a thousand people all in suits in a heavily wooded area on the border of some rural type village in England.

For the benefits of you the reader, the terrain was a heavily wooded area about a mile square in the middle of two villages that were slightly reminiscent of the village from Hot Fuzz. The 'army' I was part of, started in front of one village in the north facing south toward the enemy village, which I imagine was defended by an opposing force just the same as us.

I remember peering over my right shoulder and through the thick branches of the forest I could see a glimmer of our village. It looked like it had been fortified somewhat, I remember thinking it was really out of place. Then almost as if my previous thought didn't even matter, I remember suddenly charging through the woodland (just like the Scottish infantry in Braveheart) to the other village on the other side, which placed host to the opposing team of suited guests. I remember laughing in my dream as I looked left and right to witness countless people in tailor made suits (and in some cases top hats) falling over and getting trampled under foot into the cold earth. Our entire 'army' of guests charged maniacally through the woods with the line, "you can do anything you want, kill, rape, steal, anything goes!!!" blaring overhead. A lot of my school mates were there too, some I don't even see anymore, some I do. Nonetheless, all in sight were washed over with some sort of blood lust as people were actually knocking down their own, just to get to the enemy. I must also stress that this dream had a massive Battle Royale feel to it. We were at the beginning all unarmed. No one had any weapons when they went in, but an odd assortment of weapons were scattered all over both villages. Due to the fact that both teams started off in the forest in front of their respective village, any attacking force would be doing so unarmed, whilst defenders could retreat back into their village and arm themselves against the opposing villages' attackers.

The next thing I recall after marching through the forest is being in the village on the other side (no resistance in sight). Two people on my side whom I actually know in real life (David Priestly and Paul Marcer) had actually glassed themselves and pretended to be dying just to draw in opposing 'wedding guests' that had the tiniest bit of sympathy. Whenever one guest did wander too close they pounced on them and tore him/her apart.

I remember hearing that the majority of the enemy force had reached our village, by this time I was thinking tactically and deduced that they had took the long way around the forest instead of a direct route. They subsequently attacked 'our' village from the North-East as we took their southern village head-on. The guests we had left there to protect 'our' village, were battling the invading team to the death.

Now this dream was getting more epic by the minute. What started as a wedding was now a full-scale war, whereas the unidentified man on the tannoy said, "anything goes." I encountered a girl I haven't seen since school defending her village. She tried to attack me (feebly I might add) but I managed to rip off a door from its hinges and beat her down with it. I met up with a few more of our side and we decided to attack some guests from the other side who were hiding in fear. Just as we were about to embark on this mission Richard Branson turned up wearing one of the nicest grey suits I'd ever seen, it was complete with a top hat and interestingly cuff links that said, "COME GET SOME" on them. He was wearing a pink shirt which he managed to pull off, and looked exactly like he does on the television. It looked like this whole war was commonplace for him. He suggested that instead of going with our original plan that we instead attack the village's post office as quite a few people were trying to secure the building as we spoke. We agreed and launched tear gas into the post office and then set upon anyone that came out. It was pure caveman brutality.

Once we attacked the post office and took it over we were discussing the next step and then sadly (or luckily I'm not sure) I woke up at 8am this morning. I have no idea what the point of all this was, I have no idea why we were protecting our village whilst destroying the other, I have no idea why this took place after a wedding, or why once calm wedding guests were suddenly taken over by a primal instinct to kill everyone...

...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

The Brotherhood of Doom: Destroying the Weak since 11-11-2004

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    I just realised yesterday it's been just over a month since I started going out with my current girlfriend. Which recently has probably been the longest I've gone out with someone...

HOORAY!

But yeah, I love her to bits, and I hope this'll keep going til the end and then some.
    Did I mention I'm still more stoked than a furnace on a steamboat?
    victoria aut mors

Grats Celt :3

Hopefully I'll be with my GF that long.
    Probably will though, I don't think I'll do anything TO stupid..XD

Edit: Turns out we're not gunna go this weekend, but next weekend we are ^_^

Oh, and it turns out my monitor has a mic built in. I hadnt even noticed the cord.

It works, too.

WHOO!
    Last edited by Inagi; 12-09-2007 at 02:32 PM.
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

TFF's Token Imp The little celebrations thread ^_^ Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a small celebration. Boss gave me a week off... this close to Christmas as well! On top of the pre-booked I jut had... So now I'm not in until next Sunday

Oh and my brother got a new job. He's on a lot more than he was and I get discounts on tv, internet etc. So it works for me too! Bonus!
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Govinda
    I am going to see

RADIOHEAD LIVE ON GLASGOW GREEN, JUNE 27TH 2008

Happy Christmas, Evan....

YESYESYES I'm still doing ****ing cartwheels

All made so much sweeter by the fact that I got them FOR FREE due to an admin error, a miracle....

I could kiss all of you. And everyone I see. I keep taking the tickets out and looking at them. My boyfriend is going to love me forever.

Night night, dearhearts

(****INGYES!)

Cilla vs. Games The little celebrations thread ^_^ Priscilla's Avatar
    Today.. well..

I found out that someone I really care about feels the same way about it. As well as someone else really appreciates me. It's nice to know that people out there care about you

Well, I found about the pure awesome that is Everquest II.

I LOVE this game.

Only played the trial for like one day, and I've already decided I'm gunna buy it as soon as I possibly can.

Swashbucklers ftw! XD
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

out of the 500000 homes with out power, mine was not one of them YAY!!!! but on a sadder note i feel for the ones that havent got power!!!!!!
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

wow!! gud for you then.. congrats!!

i hope that you will always take gud care of her... i bet she is a wonderful one to you though i never knew both of you in person...

just don't think too much about her ok? love her for who she is... and love her clean ok? that's my friendly advice have fun!!

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Arachnie Suicide The little celebrations thread ^_^ ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    My father bought the movie "The Number 23" for me.

I love this movie, and I really would consider it movie of the year. It's amazingly well done, AND it proves that Jim Carrey can actually act. Yay.

And it's nice not to have to pay for something, isn't it?
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Gingersnap The little celebrations thread ^_^ OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jim Carrey can act. He's great, I love that guy. Just... his FACE.

Anyway. Your movie thing made me think of my movie thing. I think my mom might be getting me the Bourne trilogy for Christmas. Or at least one of them. I'm excited, those movies were sweet.

Another thing: Dad got Godiva chocolate pretzels from a patient and they are SO awesome.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Well, I went to go see I Am Legend with my GF today, as planned.

^^.

It was really good, the ending was--*shot*

Anyways, as the equation always goes, and always will go:

Her Head + Plus My Shoulder = Win.

MERGED POSTS. Nope, it doesn't.

I do believe this warrants a double post.

This post is about yesterday.
    I got home too late to make a post.

Alright, so the day starts off, and I remember my Girlfriend Micaela is coming over.

The other day she had asked to come play Halo 3 with me, so luckily mum said she could.

The whole day my head is just buzzin, it's a bad thing to be tired and ungodly amounts of ecstatic at the same time.

Anyways, my grandmother picks me up for Karate, and since I'm all excited, I'm pretty sure it affected how I was sparring, because Im pretty sure I was alot quicker then usual.

Then, after karate, I went to sociology, and met up with Micaela :3

After sociology, she came over to my house, and we played Halo 3 for an hour and a half, or so.

Then, we went to the Botanical Garden lights thing, it was pretty cool, they do it every year here. It's the big garden path, but it's full of really cool Christmas/Hanukkah(sp?) lights, that were donated by certain companies/stores in huntsville.

After that, we went to go eat dinner, it was good. :3
    Her service dog is funny, she's this hugenormous german shepherd, but she's so shy and she'll just hide under the tables..XD

(Before anyone asks, no, she's not blind or somesuch, her legs produce too much collagen(sp?), and sometimes her legs will cramp and she'll fall, the dog catches her.)

(Oh, and before anyone asks this, Neither me or her were driving, her mum was. It was Me, Her, My Mum, Her Mum, and Her Dad.)

After that We went into her house for a sec, then we hugged goodbye.

Was a good night.

Oh, and also when I got home I talked to her on MSN a bit.
    Apparently I pulled a good line.

Earlier in Sociology, we had to write 5 words about ourself (and then everyone wrote 2, and we'd see how our thoughts differed), and she said ""I can't figure out the 5th word!" and I said, "Write pretty down, actually, write that twice." She laughed :3

But, when I got home and got on MSN, I said..

Me: I'm sorry about what I said in sociology.
    Her: ?
    Me: When I said you were pretty.
    Me: Because that, was 20 different kinds of an understatement.
    Me: The closest word I can think of is Beautiful, and that doesn't even quite describe you.

[It worked pretty well, ^^.

Anywho, had fun last night, so, yeah.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 12-19-2007 at 01:28 PM.
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

Registered User The little celebrations thread ^_^ Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Erm...my friend Amy gave me half a leaf with a plastic thingy poking through it, earlier. *Waves mini flag with smiley face on it*

No, seriously though. My best friend has been having some problems with her Dad which have kept her off school, but she's finally coming back to us tomorrow, an she seems a lot happier, too ^_^

And also, I don't feel as ill today! Woo ^_^

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm really rubish at learning languages that i don't wanna learn in the first place. I have wanted to learn Japanese for some time now, and i'm really getting into it! But, i hate Spanish, so i'm not doing to good at it.

Today, i had my Spanish Oral exam... i was really scared, but i DID turn up to school to at least try it. Well, i answered every single question off the cards, and i think i did well cos my teacher put his thums up at me when it was over. Then i flopped at answering the questions I picked lol! i picked 14 questions, and only really answered 4 of them to the best of my ability. The others where either answered with "No se" or a few words that made no sense.

I'm happy because i think i did well, considering i'm CRAP at Spanish... half of me can't wait to see what my results are... hehe... *pops cork*

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Well I found out yesterday that I probably don't have Crohn's disease for sure! My specialist was very concerned that I did have it hence why I had to go for a colonoscopy to find out. I would have had to go on tablets and such if I did have it but he really doesn't seem to think so! I have to go and get another test done just to check something else but he really doubts I have anything wrong with me there. I would just love to know what causes those terrible pains and vomiting.

I might have to see another specialist yet if it doesn't go away, we'll have to see. I hope I don't though because I have had enough. ><

Any way, I'm happy about not having Crohn's!

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Whistling Songbird The little celebrations thread ^_^ Asectic's Avatar
    Maybe you're just ill or something, idk. But I'm glad it's not a disease CC. Hope you get better sometime!!

Me, nothing much. Won third place at a violin contest, level 5. And on April 8th (eh, long time ago, practically almost a month) had confirmation. And now, tomorrow and Thursday night, performing my violin act for the school talent show. (sometimes I even wonder how is that a celebration o.O)

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

Arachnie Suicide The little celebrations thread ^_^ ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Ooh, Antha.Video sometime! I loooove violin ^^.

Little late here, as this was last month.. But..

I've officially not self-harmed for over a year, now. I'm actually really, really proud of that, so.. Yeah. I think it counts as a 'little celebration'.

My sleeping's just gotten back on track, too. I've had five hours complete solid sleep for three nights in a row, when it was really bad before that. I'd gone four nights without any sleep at all, and a couple of times only an hour or two a day, broken up.

So..Yep.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Govinda
    I saw a squirrel up close and personal today and it was ****ing ACE.

Whistling Songbird The little celebrations thread ^_^ Asectic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobble Vamp View Post
    Ooh, Antha.Video sometime! I loooove violin ^^.
    Can't there. They wouldn't allow people to bring cameras at the concert. But maybe for the Talent Show. No, maybe not. Rather not expose myself.. heh heh, sry.

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

I took a freaking huge nap today! After school, I got home and napped for like two hours! I'm loving it! This is a little celebration right? Right? Naps are great things, right? Right?

YEAH!

EDIT: Oh, and I was just given a huge bag of dried shrimp to eat. A lot of people hate it, but it's wicked good to me!
    Last edited by Bleachfangirl; 04-29-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athna Loveil View Post
    Maybe you're just ill or something, idk. But I'm glad it's not a disease CC. Hope you get better sometime!!

Me, nothing much. Won third place at a violin contest, level 5. And on April 8th (eh, long time ago, practically almost a month) had confirmation. And now, tomorrow and Thursday night, performing my violin act for the school talent show. (sometimes I even wonder how is that a celebration o.O)
    Aww, well thank you very much Athna! I hope so too but this thing has been coming on and off since I was about 15/16 so it's rather persistent. At least it only comes on once - three times a year.

That's awesome that you got third place for your contest, congratulations! Good luck with the talent shows too!

What have I got to celebrate about? Hmm, well I am catching up with friends that I haven't spoken to for ages. One from about six years ago now and others a couple years or so. It's nice to talk to them again after all this time. I hope I get to hear from more from high school but not the people I didn't like haha.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Blog Entries
    I finished my art exam today! thats another GCSE finished!

It was 10 hours of painting, and drawing... my back hurts... i could swear i have gone colour blind... i am sooo sleepy... i wanna cry cos this means NO more art, and i likies art... my back hurts - didn't i say that? oh yeah... sorry...

but its done, and for that i am happy!

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Honey View Post
    I saw a squirrel up close and personal today and it was ****ing ACE.
    I saw three squirrels in a line the other day. Beat that.

I swear. Three, at the same time. Andrew said there were four, but I didn't see the fourth. I guess the celebration was more his than mine. D:

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post
    I saw three squirrels in a line the other day. Beat that.

I swear. Three, at the same time. Andrew said there were four, but I didn't see the fourth. I guess the celebration was more his than mine. D:
    a squirrel once took a crisp out of my hand at school - i was shocked cos i was expecting the poor mite to run away from me. the ones in my school play ground are very sociable, and its always a celebration when they come out to play!

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast